Non Destructive Excavations Australia Pty Ltd - Rouse Hill, NSW
We have a large fleet of Sydney based Non-Destructive Digging and Vacuum Loading trucks with slurry tank sizes from 2000 to 15,000 litres.
On-board high pressure water is used to loosen and 'non destructively excavate' the soil. A vacuum source makes sure that all the excess water and soil is efficiently removed from the site ensuring the underground infrastructure remains intact and clearly exposed.
This slurry is collected in our self-contained trucks for removal from site and taken to EPA approved waste sites.
Our Non-Destructive Digging and Vacuum Loading services are great for:
- Potholing of gas, water, sewer and telecommunication lines,
- Excavating around gas, water, sewer and telecommunication lines,
- Straightening of power poles,
- Coring to enable soil samples,
- Tree planting and remediation,
- Tank and vessel cleaning,
- Pit and culvert cleaning, and
- Clean-up of environmental spills.
- We also offer Roadsaw, Demo Saw and Locating Services to assist our clients in locating buried infrastructure.