UNIC URW706 Mini Crawler Crane Hire
- UNIC URW706 Mini Crawler Crane
- Year of Manufacture
- Minimum Hire
- 1 months
- Fuel Type
- Number in Fleet
Call for Better Long-Term Rates
With a 6 tonne capacity at 3m and a hook height of 19.5m, the URW-706 is the highest capacity crane in the Unic Range. The new machine is the behemoth of the mini-crane world and yet at 1600mm wide is still narrow enough to gain access through a standard double doorway.
Crane Capacity: 6.0t x 3.0m
Maximum Working Radius: 18.6m
Maximum Lifting Height: approximately 19.5m (22.7m with extensions jib)
Rope Length: (maximum) 27.75m (4 fall), 55.5m (2 fall), 111m (1 fall)
Dimensions: Folded 5610mm (l) x 1600mm (w) x 2185mm (h)
Hook Speed: approximately 11m/min (with 4 layers and 4 falls)
- Boom length: 4.80 – 19.20m
- Telescopic speed: 14.4m/52 seconds
- Boom type: 6 section hydraulically telescoping boom, hexagonal box construction.
Derricking Angle/Speed: approximately 0 – 80?/16.0 seconds
Slewing Angle/Speed: approximately 360? (continuous) 2.5min (rpm)
- Drive: hydrostatic 2 speed
- Travel Speed: 0 - 3km/h
- Gradability: 23?
- Track Ground Length: 2240mm
- Track Ground Pressure: 87kPa (0.89kg/cm2)
- Track Width: 400mm
- Computer controlled moment limiter (safe load indicator)
- Intelligent voice warning system
- Overload warning lamps
- Radio remote control
- Intelligent throttle activation.
Gleason Cranes Australia is a distributor of new equipment and a buyer/seller of used equipment. Please call for all your crane requirements.
Other cranes in our Range include:
- Crawler Cranes, 55t - 3200t
- Rough Terrain Cranes, 25t - 100t
- Truck Cranes, 25t - 60t
- Tower Cranes (full range)
- Pick and Carry Cranes, 2t - 60t
We have been a trusted name in the industry for over 30 years and provide nationwide back up for all cranes delivered.