UNIC URW295 Mini Crawler Crane Hire
- UNIC URW295 Mini Crawler Crane
- Year of Manufacture
- Minimum Hire
- 3 weeks
- Number in Fleet
No. 1 Mini Crawler in the World
Access is no restriction.
The Unic 295 is the top selling mini crawler machine in the world. It is narrow enough to allow access through a standard doorframe, but has almost 3 tonnes of lifting power. It leads the way technically with an array of safety features including a computer-controlled intelligent voice warning system.
Crane Capacity: 2.9t x 1.4m
Maximum Working Radius: 8.41m
Maximum Lifting Height: 8.8m approximately
Rope Length: (maximum) 11.7m (4 fall), 23.4m (2 fall), 46.8m (1 fall)
Dimensions: Folded 2905mm (l) x 600mm (w) x 1380mm (h)
Hook Speed: approximately 10m/min (with 4 layers and 4 falls)
- Boom length: 2.53 - 8.65m
- Telescopic speed: 6.12m/20 seconds
- Boom type: 5 section hydraulically telescoping boom, hexagonal box construction.
Derricking Angle/Speed: approx 0 – 78?/11 seconds
Slewing Angle/Speed: approximately 360? (continuous) 1.5min (rpm)
- Drive: hydrostatic, step-less forward and reverse
- Travel Speed: 0 - 2.3km/h
- Gradability: 20?
- Track Ground Length: 1050mm
- Track Ground Pressure: 48kPa (0.49/cm2
Engine: Mitsubishi (Kubota diesel)
- Computer controlled moment limiter (safe load indicator)
- Computer controlled intelligent voice warning system
- Overload warning lamps
- Radio remote control
- Intelligent throttle activation.
Gleason Cranes Australia Pty Ltd is a distributor of new equipment and a buyer/seller of used equipment.
Please call for all your crane requirements.
Other cranes in our range include:
- Crawler Cranes, 55t - 3200t
- Rough Terrain Cranes, 25t - 100t
- Truck Cranes, 25t - 60t
- Tower Cranes (full range)
- Pick and Carry Cranes, 2t - 60t
We have been a trusted name in the industry for over 30 years and provide nationwide back up for all cranes delivered.