Sandvik QI441 (HS) Impact Crusher Hire
- Sandvik QI441 (HS) Impact Crusher
- QI441 (HS)
- Number in Fleet
The Sandvik QI441 impact crusher is a self-propelled tracked impact crusher which has been designed for larger scale operations where high throughput is required.
Its heavy duty chassis has been designed for ease of mobility and yet is able to withstand the toughest of environments. It incorporates the Sandvik CI322 impact crusher which is suitable for a wide variety of applications in demolition, recycling and quarrying.
It is available with an optional double deck hanging screen system, which will allow customers an even greater return on investment through the facility to produce accurately sized products for immediate use.
- The Sandvik PriSec impactor is the most flexible impactor currently available on the market designed to meet end product specifications.
- The impactor is fitted with a pre-screen to ensure maximum scalping capability in order to prevent any undersize material passing through the impactor, thereby maximising throughput and reducing wear costs. This also allows a specified sized product to be produced from the natural fines conveyor.
- The pre-screen has a choice of grizzly, punch plate or heavy duty mesh top deck and mesh bottom deck, providing the flexibility to suit any application.
- The QI441 impact crusher is fitted with an underpan feeder which drastically reduces any spillage issues generally associated with impact crushers. The underpan feeder eliminates the need for skirt rubbers that are normally situated in the severe impact zone of a feed boot.
- The underpan feeder also protects the conveyor belt from high velocity material from the rotor. This material is contained on the wear resistant underpan feeder liners and gently delivered onto the conveyor belt.
- Two hydraulically adjustable apron curtains can be positioned to produce a wide range of material, product sizes and specifications.
- The above combined with the variable engine speed gives a tip speed range of 30 m/s to 37 m/s resulting in a wide range of product gradations being achievable.
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments with a 50°C ambient temperature capability without any oil changes.