Hino 9,500 Litre Water Cart Hire
- Hino 9,500 Litre Water Cart
- Very Good
- Minimum Hire
- 1 days
- Fuel Type
- Number in Fleet
ACT HIRE water carts are 'TIER 1' Spec. machines that come with full OHS&W requirements supplied as standard. These include, but are not limited to: Operators Manual, Service Records, Operator Daily Pre-Start Checklists, Plant Hazard Risk Assessment.
Other features include. Full in-cab Controls & Electric Start, Air conditioned Cabins, UHF Radio,Fire Hose Fitted, Reverse alarm, Rotating Lights, Fire Extinguisher, Canon available on some units (subject to availibility).
SA Water Approved Hydrants, Hatch Puller & Street Key available FREE of charge upon request & subject to availibility. (Water use charge applicable).
ACT Hire is a proudly South Australian owned and operated company specialising in the dry hire of compaction equipment, water carts, excavators 1.7 14 T, wheel loaders, track loaders, site dumpers and skidsteers. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver outstanding machinery and service.
Our equipment is available for either short term or long term dry hire for any type of project including large scale civil works, road works and domestic building sites no matter how large or small.
With over 80 pieces of equipment from:
- 2.5 tonne smooth drums to 13.5 tonne pad foot rollers.
- Water carts from 8000 litres to 14000 litres all fitted with in-cab controls, UHF radios and air conditioning.
- Excavators from 1.7 tonne to 14 tonne with attachments
- Wheel loaders with 2.1 to 2.4 cubic metre buckets.
- Forks and jibs available Track loaders with air con cabs. Attachments available
- Site dumpers with 180 degree swivel
- 6 tonne to 9 tonne Skid steers with air conditioning, 4 in 1 bucket and broom attachments if required
We are bound to have the right equipment solution for your needs. Equipment can be delivered by our friendly staff promptly and efficiently by prior arrangement.
All of our equipment is cleaned and checked prior to delivery and will meet all of your OH&S requirements with maintenance records, operator manual, daily plant sheets, risk assessments etc.