Gricks Drilling - Casino, NSW
CASINO, NSW, 2470
All of our 4x4 personnel vehicles are fitted with mine compliant bodies. We have put in a lot of time and effort to have all our drill rigs and equipment meet compliance.
We also have a custom built core receiving rack and core bench which allows the geologists to work on the core at bench height thus no need to bend or lift core trays.
Having put a lot of work into our safety policy and related requirements etc. we are very proud of our safety record.
Our equipment consists of:
- Bournedrill THD500 multi-purpose drilling rig capable of open hole drilling to 450 mtrs and able to HQ core drill to 800 mtrs
- Bournedrill THD25 capable of open hole drilling to 350 mtrs with an onboard 900 c.f.m. x 350 psi compressor
- Gardner Denver 1500W capable of open hole drilling to 900 mtrs and large diameter down hole hammer work
- To support these rigs we have two portable air compressors rated at 1100 c.f.m. at 350 psi. and 1200cfm at 450 psi
- A hydraulic jack up rod platform
- A 22,000ltr portable drilling mud tank, an 8000ltr water tank, a 3000ltr water truck
- 4x4 and 6x4 rod trucks
- 2 Bobcats with forks for loading drill rods and casings etc
- A trailer mounted bore hole grouting unit and a poly pipe spinner
- To move a lot of the above equipment we have two heavy duty tilt tray trucks.