ABR Services - Palmerston, NT
PALMERSTON, NT, 0830
ABR Services Pty Ltd is a leader in the fields of optical fibre and cable installation, cable and fibre jointing and general rehabilitation work, primarily servicing the modern and highly demanding telecommunications sector.
ABR Services Pty Ltd was established in February, 2001, by owner/director Adam Rykers, and has since grown into a registered company with up to 10 staff. The company continues to expand in size, capabilities and client base each year.
Proudly based in the Northern Territory, ABR Services Pty Ltd prides itself on providing an exceptional standard of service in often difficult and remote work sites, using state-of-the art technologies and equipment.
Our core commitments to our customers and staff are to provide:
- A quality product at a reasonable cost
- A safe working environment for all
- Protection for the environment and the public
- Hassle-free delivery of our product and services
Our goal is to not only meet client expectations but to exceed them!
PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
ABR Services Pty Ltd maintain a modern, state-of-the-art fleet of vehicles and world-class cable hauling, jointing, directional boring and excavating equipment including:
- 2 x 11 tonne flat bed trucks
- 1 x 7 tonne tipper truck
- 2 x Toyota 4WD utes
- 2 x Triton work utes
- 1 x CASE 660 trencher with backhoe
- 1 x Bobcat
- 1 x Ditch Witch Trencher Z4500
- 1 x 3 tonne Yanmar mini-excavator
- 1 x Ditch Witch 1720 horizontal directional drill
- 1 x Redmond Gary optical fibre winch
- 1 x 3 tonne self-loading cable drum trailer
- Gas detectors
- Cable locator
- 22 mm screw-together 3m long rodders
- 10 mm continuous rodder
- 8 mm continuous rodder
- Complete joining kits
- Shovels, hammers and other tools