Underground Installations Pty Ltd (UGI) - Brighton, SA
Underground Installations Pty Ltd (UGI) commenced operations in 2000 as a South Australian based company delivering underground service installations and associated works. The company has fixed bases located in Adelaide (Lonsdale) and Port Augusta, the capability to provide services in the metropolitan area and all regional areas.
UGI is actively involved in the installation of the telecommunications network throughout South Australia. The company has an extensive range of plant equipment providing a comprehensive range of services, including excavation by trenching and rock sawing; horizontal directional drilling (HDD); copper and fibre laying and hauling; pit & conduit installation; DBYD (Dial-before-you Dig) cable location; warning tapes and route markers; backfill, compaction and reinstatement; with ‘end to end’ capability.
- Ditch Witch model JT922 Horizontal Directional Drill
- Ditch Witch model JT2720 Horizontal Directional Drill
- Ditch Witch model JTAT30 Horizontal Directional Rock Drill
- Ditch Witch model MX90 Mud Recycler
- Ditch Witch model FX30 Vacuum Excavator, Truck mounted
- Ditch Witch model FX20 Vacuum Excavator, Trailer mounted
- Ditch Witch model DWA250 Vacuum Excavator, Trailer mounted
- Ditch Witch model RT115T Fully Hydraulic Trenchers with 1.5m chain trenching attachment
- Ditch Witch model RT115T Fully Hydraulic Trenchers with 1m Rock Saw Attachment
- Ditch Witch model 8020T Turbo Fully Hydraulic Trenchers with 1m Rock Saw Attachment
- Ditch Witch model XT855 with 4 in 1 Bucket and Backhoe