Task Forklifts - Dudley Park, SA
Like many successful companies, we began with a dedicated, driven individual whose strong work ethic and uncompromising standards forged a reputation for, in his case, manufacturing excellence. That individual was Eric Rainsford.
In 1938, Eric Rainsford established a business manufacturing surgical equipment for the Australian Defence Force. The Rainsford manufacturing business developed rapidly, expanding production to include many household and everyday items like automotive mirrors and seatbelts, blinds and the well known Safe ‘n’ Sound child restraints. By the 70’s the Rainsford enterprise had expanded to include automotive component manufacturing facilities in Adelaide, Lithgow, Gosford and Melbourne.
- MAMBA Pallet mover, 2000kg Capacity
- TAIPAN1.0-3.3, 1000Kg Capacity 3300mm Lift Height
- CONDA1.5-4.5TriSS TC, 1500kg Capacity
- BOA1.2-4.5, Legless Counterbalanced Stocker, 1200Kg Capacity
- COBRA, 1300, 1500 or 2000kg Capacity
- VIPER 1500Kg or 2000Kg Capacity
- J18-4.8TriSS, 3 Wheel counterbalanced Battery Electric forklift