Main Civil Constructions - Bunyip, VIC
In the period which Main Civil Constructions has been operating, the core workload has derived from a number of sources.
The work on the Rail Corridor involves Rebuilding Pedestrian Crossing and upgrading Level Crossing. Due to the high risk nature of this work and the safety and risks involved in working on the Rail Corridor, risk and project management is imperative.
Since early 2009 Main Civil branched beyond Rail work taking on a strong focus of Directional Drilling. We have since purchased 4 Directional drills of varying sizes and have been contracted by a number of large companies for Directional Drilling projects.
- Vermeer Directional Drill 24 / 40 II
- Vermeer Directional Drill 20 / 22 II
- Vermeer Directional Drill 20 / 20
- 5.5 Tonne 2012 Kubota Excavators
- 2.5 Tonne 2012 Kubota Excavator
- 3 Tonne Excavator
- 1.5 Tonne Excavator
- Non Destructive Digging Vacuum Excavation Trucks
- Trench Compactor
- Tipper Trucks
- Locating Equipment
- Cable Hauling Trailers
- 100cmf Air Compressors
- Under Road Borers