Lambron Contracting - Dongara, WA
With a lifetime of experience in the industry, Bill Biggs established Lambron Contracting in 2003.
Since its inception, Lambron has been contracted on large-scale civil construction and civil earthworks projects throughout the Midwest region.
Working primarily in the mining industry, Bill, wife Libby, and their team of highly trained and skilled operators and supervisors have earned Lambron a reputation as a professional, reliable and flexible business.
Taking pride in their contracts, acting promptly on requests, surpassingsafety standards and ensuring quality control, Lambron Contracting works regularly with repeat clients.
A smaller operation compared to some, Lambron Contracting has the expertise and equipment to take on larger jobs, with a personal approach.
- 2006 Daewoo Solar 5.5 Tonne Mini Excavator
- 2010 Doosan DX300 30 Tonne Excavator
- 2006 Doosan DX 340 34 Tonne Excavator
- 2008 Doosan DX 420 42 Tonne Excavator
- 2014 Doosan DX 220 22 Tonne Excavator Excavator
- 2014 DX 255 25 Tonne Excavator
- 2014 DX140 14 TonneExcavator
- 2012 Doosan DL 400 Front End Loader
- 2010 Toyota Skid Steer
- 2008 Ford Stirling 7500 with 2008 Tipper