Self Bunded Fuel Trailer 1,250 Litre for hire
- Self Bunded Fuel Trailer 1,250 Litre
- Weight Capacity
- 1,250 Litre
- Number in Fleet
More Information - Self Bunded Fuel Trailer 1,250 Litre
- Total unit, when fully loaded with fuel and fitted with dispensing equipment, weighs in under 2 tonne. Accordingly the PETRO 1250L Self Bunded Fuel Trailer can be towed without the need for any in vehicle brake controller unit. This is perfect for those customers who operate a fleet of equipment, the PETRO 1250L Self Bunded Fuel Trailer can be towed by any suitably rated vehicle in the fleet.
- Generous 1000 litres Safe Fill Capacity.
- True self bunded, tank in tank design. The inner tank can be removed from the outer tank for long term testing, cleaning, maintanance. We don't simply just weld two bits of steel together and call this a self bunded tank. Our design provides the best environmental compliance. The tank is fully baffled to ensure liquid stability when towing the PETRO Self Bunded Trailer.
- Our chassis is independent / separate to the main tank module. The tank module can be removed for maintenance over a period of time. The design includes dual axle configuration, fully hot dip galvanised frame, roller / rocker suspension system, large rims, new tyres, sunraysia rims, heavy duty axle system, 50mm towball hitch assembly, mechanical over ride brakes, safety chain assembly, rear drop down supports for trailer stability when the trailer is not connected to a vehicle. Heavy duty swing away jockey wheel. LED Lighting. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roller Bars, firmly fixed to the main chassis unit. Meets requirements for towing of fuel in accordance with Australia Dangerous Goods Transport regulations.
- Low profile, aerodynamic style. Low centre of gravity.
- Gas struct lockable lid for access to tank fueling area. Tank fueling area features mechanical level gauge, numerous spare ports for connection of support / anciliary equipment, fuel industry standard anti static fill tube, weatherproof recessed housing.
- For hire company applications or stationary equipment connection requirements (such as generators, lighting towers, pumps etc) we provide 2 x suction connection points and 2 x return connection points. These sucrtion and connection points are conveniently located at the rear of the trailer for simple / quick connection to site equipment. We provide foot valves on the 2 x suction points to ensure that you retain a prime on the suction line of the stationary equipment,
- Fire Extinguisher (4.5kg)
- Amber Site Flashing Light with Extension Pole
- Spare tyre and tyre mounting cradle
- Drawbar mounted bunded, weatherproof, pump bay housing. 2 x lockable reverse opening full length access doors. Pump Bay is fed by independent 40mm id suction line with foot valve preinstalled. The foot valve guarantees a prime on your pump unit for ease of next start fuel flow. The Pump bay has been design large enough to store all required dispensing equipment including the pump, meter, filter, hose reel, battery etc. Aerodynamic profiled design for ease of towing. NOTE dispensing equipment is specified specifically for your application.
- Option for 304 St/St inner tank for aviation fuel applications.
- Heavy Duty design suitable for on and offroad use. The trailer is suitable for registration throughout Australia.
The latest innovation to come out of the PETRO design team, we are proud to announce the launch of our NEW 1250L self bunded fuel trailer. Designed and produced in Australia, this innovative self bunded trailer meets the requirements of the Mining, Civil Construction, Hire Industry and General Industrial Markets.
National Tank Hire t/a Petro Hire has this item available for hire nationwide from :
BRISBANE, QLD, 4000
BRISBANE, QLD, 4000
- View Website