Sandvik QJ341 Jaw Crusher for hire
- Sandvik QJ341 Jaw Crusher
- Number in Fleet
More Information - Sandvik QJ341 Jaw Crusher
The Sandvik QJ341 jaw crusher has been designed to meet the needs of the operator seeking a high performance mobile jaw crusher which is both reliable and durable. With a large feed opening and unique high crushing speed it is capable of delivering high outputs with excellent reduction ratios.
The powerful jaw crusher is capable of handling the most challenging of quarry applications but equally capable in the recycle segment with its large under-belt clearances and equipped with an over-band magnet, natural fines conveyor and remote control as standard.
- Hydraulically adjustable CSS for a variety of applications
- Reverse crushing action to relieve blockages and crushing asphalt
- Automatic central lubrication system to reduce maintenance time
- User friendly PLC control system and colour screen for ease of operation
- Fitted with jaw level sensor, speed wheel on the main conveyor and engine load control system, which allow the jaw crusher to monitor and regulate its own feed, resulting in a continuous and uninterrupted crushing process and ultimately higher productivity
- Jaw Crusher: 1200x750mm / 47"x 29"
- Weight: 48,194kg
- Transport Length: 14.15m
- Transport Width: 2.86m
- Transport Height: 3.44m
Precision Screen has this item available for hire nationwide from :
39 Quindus Street
WACOL, QLD, 4076
- View Website