Oldfields Mobile Tower Fibreglass - 2600 Series Hire
- Oldfields Mobile Tower Fibreglass - 2600 Series
- Number in Fleet
Quality mobile working platform designed for working where electrical safety is paramount.
When electrical safety matters, choose our Fibreglass Mobile Towers. Surprising affordability combined with exceptional safety, makes our range of fibreglass a viable alternative to aluminium. The 2600 series Fibreglass mobile scaffold towers have been tested and meet the Light Duty requirements of Australian/New Zealand Scaffolding Standard AS/NZS1576.3-1995. Fibreglass scaffold is suitable for use in electrical environments from substations to computer rooms, electricity sub stations, railways stations, building sites, battery rooms, computer rooms, foundries, aircraft & mines.
- For electrical applications
- Light weight and easy to handle
- Inert to majority of chemicals
- Corrosion resistant
- Deck assembly with slip resistant plywood
- Bright visible orange colour
- Use every frame as base, building or guard-rail frame
- Adjustable 200mm castors with swivel and directional brake for easy movement and relocation
- Ribbed Transom tube
Uses high strength 2.6mm wall thickness tube for maximum durability and strength
Disclaimer: WHS Regulations in same states require decks at 2.0m vertical intervals during erection and dismantling