Oldfields Mobile Tower Aluminium - 2600 Series Hire
- Oldfields Mobile Tower Aluminium - 2600 Series
- Number in Fleet
The most widely used mobile tower in the Australian hire indusrty.
The original mobile scaffold with grooved tubed transoms providing additional safety in the workplace. This is a unique design, registered with IP Australia. This product was developed by Oldfields Scaffold and is used exclusively in our products. Constructed with tough extruded aluminium tube and with more aluminium in every TIG welded frame, frames are robust and durable and built to last. This means improved strength and druability, allowing you more productivity and a longer service life. Oldfields 2600 Series mobile towers have been tested and meet the Medium Duty requirements of Australian/New Zealand Scaffolding Standard AS/NZS1576.3-1995
- Additional wall thickness creates longer frame life
- TIG -welded end frames and decks
- Fully bolted deck assembly with captive slip resistant plywood
- Every frame is a Base Frame, Building Frame and Guardrail Frame. 100% utilisation of components.
- Uses high strength 2.6mm wall thickness tube for maximum durability and strength
- Self locking spring loaded brace hooks have a simple action and require no priming
- Available with Extension Ladders
- Tough, adjustable 200mm castors with swivel and directional brake for easy movement and relocation
Disclaimer: WHS Regulations in same states require decks at 2.0m vertical intervals during erection and dismantling