Oldfields Mobile Tower Aluminium Pro Series Hire
- Oldfields Mobile Tower Aluminium Pro Series
- Number in Fleet
Providing a quality, robust, safe and stable mobile or static work platform
Oldfields ensures every frame has been built to last with exceptional quality and durability. This means safer and more productive scaffold with improved st=rength and a longer service life. Tested and approved to meet the Medium Duty requirements of Australian and New Zealand Standards which consists of a safe working load of 450kg per bay, per working level.
- Manufactured from high strength aluminium
- TIG-welded frames and decks
- Robust frames with easy fit spigots
- Self-locking spring loaded brace hooks
- Decks manufactured with slip resistant plywood
- Uses high strength 2.2mm wall thickness tube for maximum durability and strength
- Tough, adjustable 200mm diameter swivel castors with swivel and directional brake for easy movement and relocation.
- Walk through farmes available for special projects
Disclaimer: WHS Regulations in same states require decks at 2.0m vertical intervals during erection and dismantling