Ladder Lift for hire
- Ladder Lift
- 200 Standard
- Weight Capacity
- 200 kg
- Minimum Hire
- 1 weeks
- Fuel Type
- Number in Fleet
More Information - Ladder Lift
Lightweight Ladder Lifts are very compact and portable.
- Capacity: 150kg
- Lifting Speed: 30m/min
- Power: 240V 10amp plug in (min Generator size to run 4KVa)
- Maximum length of lift: 40m
- Minimum setup angle for ladder: 20° (Supports required every 2m)
- Maximum setup angle for ladder = 90°
- Maximum length of ladder without support: 6m (when the ladder is at 45°)
- Platform size: Variable (see Optional accessories)
- Ladder Section Lengths: 1 or 2m
- Motor Assembly Weight: 40kg
- The ladder lift has many different applications and can be used to lift materials into place or to lower materials away – from bricks and soil to solar powered water tanks it can do it all.
- With the exception of the motor all Aluminium construction means components are lightweight and portable.
- Because the lifting structure is a ladder the machine is ideally suited to narrow corridors and tight access applications.
- Carrying Attachments such as: Brick/Tile cage, Boxed Platform, Tipping Skip & Sheet Carrier
- Adjustable Props to support the ladder sections, & adjustable bends to get over objects
- Brick/Tile cage – Bricks or tiles can be carried safely within the enclosure.
- Boxed Platforms – Two types available. A box with 340mm high sides and platform of 820x670mm or a flat platform up to 2m x 1.1m for bulky goods.
- Tipping Skip – The skip can carry 200kg of material or 100 Litres liquid.
- Sheet Carrier – Can carry up to 3.2mx1.6m sheet.
Conveying & Hoisting Solutions has this item available for hire nationwide from :
54 Allingham Street
CONDELL PARK, NSW, 2200
- View Website