Hornet Vacuum Truck System Hire
- Hornet Vacuum Truck System
- Trailer / Truck
- Dust Collector Rentals
- Year of Manufacture
- Fuel Type
- Number in Fleet
Product Overview - Load - Clean - Decant - Transfer
This Australian designed and built mobile bulk vacuum system was devised to do most of the work of a vacuum truck but with greater flexibility. A true vacuum truck alternative for the organisation seeking to save substantial amounts of money when compared with their existing vacuum truck cleaning or vacuum loading methods.
It is a powerful and versatile environmental cleaning solution to solve your waste management problems. Its unique design criteria specified a compact size and with the ability to bulk bag load the vacuumed material. The machine is fitted with a full reverse pulse filter cleaning system which is powered by its own onboard air compressor. The rear one cubic metre capture bin allows vacuumed material to be easily discharged into an open skip bin, bulk bag, light truck or other open container for possible reuse.
- Much quicker than manual methods of cleaning.
- Eliminates the back strain that may occur with conventional brooming.
- Effective cleanup without the residue associated with brooming or mechanical scooping.
- Substantially higher vacuum power advantage over smaller drum type factory vacuums.
- Low health risks - Zero dust emissions from the filtering system.
- Optional full HEPA filtration.
- Special Dust Ignition Proof (DIP) rated models available.
- Continuous vacuuming of dry dusty powdered materials.
- Up to 100 metres of 100mm (4") hose lengths
- Excellent for sucking up accidentally spilled materials.
- Substantial cost savings over truck mounted Super Suckers.
- Available in trailer or truck mount configuration.