Generators Australia - Remote Series - Kubota 18kva Hire
- Generators Australia - Remote Series - Kubota 18kva
- Generators Australia
- Year of Manufacture
- Weight Capacity
- 1110 kg
- Minimum Hire
- 1 days
- Fuel Type
- Number in Fleet
- Radiator is 50°C maximum and fans are driven by a belt with a safety guard charge alternator.
- Protective guarding on Kubota engine
- Water and oil heaters
- Dry type air filter, fuel filter, oil filter.
- Main line circuit breaker
- Powder coat finish (sand blasted and then powder coated)
- 12V batteries, rack and cable
- Flexible exhaust pipe to muffler
- Fitted Sockets RCD Protectors:
2 x 1Ph 15AMP 3P
1 x 3Ph 20AMP 5P
1 x 3ph 32AMP 5P
- Bunded Base with drain valve
- IP66 rating
- Dust proof
The engine and alternator are closed coupled by means of an SAE flange. A full torsional analysis has been carried out to guarantee no harmful vibration will occur. Anti-vibration pads are affixed between engine alternator feet and the base frame. Rubber diagonal isolators are specially designed to reduce engine and alternator vibration and prevent distortion in the voltage and harmonic output of the genrator. All iron and steel surfaces of canopy fabrications have been sand blasted and then powder coated, which provides an excellent corrosion esistance surface.
The DSE6020 is an Auto Mains Failure Control Module suitable for a wide variety of single, diesel or gas, genset applications.
Monitoring speed, frequency, voltage, current, oil pressure, coolant temperature and fuel level, the module will display warnings, shutdown and engine status information on the back-lit LCD screen and illuminated LED.
Our generator sets compliance with all main
standards, such as ISO 8528, ISO14000, ISO3046, GB755, BS5000, VDE0530, ISO3046, IEC34-1
12 months, 1200 hours as per generator. Generators Australia Pty Ltd Warranty Policy.