Dingo K94 for hire
- Dingo K94
- Very Good
- Number in Fleet
More Information - Dingo K94
Stronger Hydraulics - The Dingo 950 (now superseded by the new K9-3) already had the best power in its class, but now we have an even a more powerful machine, in a narrower body! The K9-4 is able to supply 47 litres per minute at 234 bar (3400psi).
• Narrow frame - the standard K9-4 measures just 970 mm wide - even less if on narrow tyres.
• Higher Lift - the arms are now cast steel (giving them more strength) and the new design allows them a dump height of 1.835m (4 in 1 bucket). The use of casting, combined with modern CNC machining centres, gives absolutely accurate shape and consistency.
• Lifts more weight - the increased power and new design of this machine means that it has a safe lifting capacity
of 325 kg.
• Bigger Engine - The starting point of our new design was to get the biggest possible engines into a Dingo size chassis. We did even better, and were able to make the K9-4 narrower. For the Diesel lovers we use a 27hp Yanmar or Perkins engine - that gives us 3 cylinders of quiet and smooth grunt. For Petrol and LPG there is the 25hp Kohler. Each engine are well known and respected engine manufactures.
• 4 High Torque Wheel Motors - No drive chains here, the all new K94 uses 4 wheel motors of High efficiency, Low speed, and High Torque supplying equal
power to each wheel. The K9-4 still takes wheels of varying sizes, tyres of different types, and tracks.
• Holds more fuel - the K9-4 has a fuel tank capacity of 17 litres.
• More Hydraulic Outlets - 2 on the standard K9-4, but 4 with a simple upgrade.
• Bigger Oil Reservoir - With more flow and pressure, more oil was needed. The new K9-4 holds 90 litres - an increase of 50%. This increase is a fantastic result for keeping oil cooler and the viscosity at its best.
• Improved Operator Comfort - Over the years operators have learnt that standing on the back of a Dingo gives you great visibility of the job and also gives you better accessibility to the job. By standing on the back you can quickly hop off to change attachments or to lend a hand. The new Dingo K9-4 has improved operator comfort with rubber inserts in the operators platform and softer hand grips. These new features give you buffered protection from the chassis.
• Security System - We’ve included a tamper proof key lock on the hydraulic system. Once it is clicked into place the Dingo K9-4 cannot be driven.
MiniGuys has this item available for hire within 100km of :
252 Neaves Road
WANNEROO, WA, 6065
- View Website