2.2 Tonne Bobcat Wheeled Skid Steer for hire
- 2.2 Tonne Bobcat Wheeled Skid Steer
- Year of Manufacture
- Very Good
- Weight Capacity
- 2.2 Tonne
- Minimum Hire
- 4 hours
- Fuel Type
- Number in Fleet
More Information - 2.2 Tonne Bobcat Wheeled Skid Steer
Skid Steer (CAT 226B2)
This little beast in an absolute work horse and with the range of attachments we have for it, can do almost any job, quick and efficiently. We’ve listed the main dimensions on our Equipment page at amjearthworks.com.au to give you an idea of where it can and can’t go – for instance will it fit through your backyard gate…
Some of our key Skid Steer attachments include:
- McClaren Rubber OTT (Over Tyre Tracks). These incredibly tough and effective tracks bolt on over the skid steer tyres, dramatically increasing its floatation and ability to work in wet, muddy and sensitive areas. If you have a job that involves mud, sand or grass, these are an absolute must!
- 4-in-1 bucket. At 1800mm wide, the 4-in-1 bucket is fantastic for moving large volume of material quickly (dirt, gravel, rocks, sand etc). With the added benefit of the hydraulically hinged hood, it also make it fantastic for distributing and scraping.
- Spreada Bar. In combination with the 4-in-1 bucket, our 2100mm wide spreada bar is perfect spreading material out quickly, including top soil, mulch and gravel. With its hardened steel edges, it can also be used to level out surfaces such as gravel driveways (with a hump in the middle), lawns / paddocks and excavated sites.
- Root Grapple. At 1800mm wide the hydraulically actuated Root Grapple is the perfect tool for cleaning anything, including trees, shrubs, rocks, rubbish, timber.. pretty much anything you can think of. If you have a clean up job in mind, this is the attachment you need!
- Trencher. Fitted with a combination of rock and dirt teeth, it can trench through almost anything, including tree roots and most rocks. With a maximum trench depth of 1220mm it can trench for most services, including power, sewer, gas and water.
- Slasher / Brush Cutter. This has to be seen to believed! Our hydraulic slasher at 1550mm wide can clear grass, shrubs and small trees up to 25mm thick. If you have a property that needs to be cleared, this slasher / brush cutter will make light work of it. The only problem is deciding what stays and what gets the chop!
AMJ Earthworks has this item available for hire within 100km of :
BAYSWATER, VIC, 3153
BAYSWATER, VIC, 3153
- View Website