Hille Earthmovers - Lobethal, SA
Hille Earthmovers (HEM) was established in 1952, when Basil Hille purchased his first Caterpillar tractor. Fifty years later, HEM still as a family business has built and maintained a solid reputation for undertaking difficult earthmoving projects and delivering the final product, on time, on budget and beyond expectations of quality.
Hille Earthmovers have provided services in many parts of Australia including isolated operational environments for BHP, Santos and Western Mining in South Australia and Queensland.
- The upgrading of the Strezlekie Track.
- Assisting with construction on the Moomba to Della Road.
- Roadwork’s to the Dullangari Oilfields.
- Gidgealpa Gasfield Region.
- Construction of 25km’s of road to the Bodella field.
- Haul roads and power line access roads at Roxby Downs.
- Tailings Dams and Ponds at Roxby Downs.
- Tailings Dam and other work at Kanmantoo Mines.
Hille Earthmovers have the capabilities to provide their own mobilisation & de-mobilisation of plant & equipment. HEM experience to support their operations in the above mentioned regions also covers extensive resources, logistics and at various times, the provision of their own self-reliant construction camps.