Advanced Mining & Civil - Wanneroo, WA
Advanced Mining and Civil (AMC) is one of Western Australia’s most respected mining and civil contractor. Since 2004, Advanced Mining and Civil have gained trust from big miners such as Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton, and Fortescue Metal Group (FMG) to provide service in varied scope of earthworks and culvert work.
With over one hundreds experienced staff and a broad range of quality equipment, Advanced Mining and Civil has able to provide high quality and consistent delivery to our clients.
Proactive commitment approach is what makes Advanced Mining and Civil different to other contractors in infrastructure sectors. Advanced Mining and Civil is committed to occupational health and safety, environment, and quality services in harmony with ISO standard to ensure the business objectives are met with excellence results for both clients and our company.
Our core business values
Sustainability, protect people and environment as well as pursue growth while remaining financially table.
Integrity, truthful and ethical in everything we do. We are open and transparent in all aspects.
Respect, we value diversity. We treat all people with respect, dignity and build strong trusted relationship in long term for our people and clients.
Excellence, we committed to continually improve of our quality in everything. We are passionate about in achieving results that exceed expectations.
Collaboration, work as one to achieve better outcomes and performance. Share information across organisation for the benefit of both our people and clients.
Accountability, we take responsibility for the way we do.
Health, Safety and Environment
Safety is the most important component of our business – protecting the safety of our people, our clients and the communities in which we operate. We believe that the company’s main assets and resource are our people. We operate under a Zero Harm safety philosophy.
These actions in a working environment include the following:
- Zero injuries
- Zero fatalities
- Zero negative environmental impact
- Zero tolerances towards unsafe behaviour
- 20 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 21 - 25 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 26 - 30 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 31 - 35 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 36 - 40 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 41 - 45 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 46 - 50 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 51 - 55 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 56 - 60 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 61 - 65 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 66 - 70 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 71 - 75 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 76 - 80 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- 81 - 85 Tonne Excavator with GPS
- Caterpillar 988H Loader
- Caterpillar 980H Loader
- Volvo LT110 Loader
- 40 Tonne Articulated Dump Truck
- Caterpillar D8T Dozer with GPS
- Caterpillar D9T Dozer with GPS
- Caterpillar D10T Dozer with GPS
- Caterpillar 637 Scraper
- Caterpillar 633 Scraper
- Caterpillar 631 Scraper
- Caterpillar 16M Grader with GPS
- Caterpillar 140M Grader with GPS
- John Deere 772GP Grader with GPS
- Caterpillar CS54 XT 12 Tonne Smooth Drun Roller
- Bomag BW216 PD 16 Tonne Padfoot Roller
- Caterpillar 773B Water Cart
- Caterpillar 773D Water Cart
- Hitachi 40,000 Litre Water Cart
- Semi Road Train Water Cart
- Hino 15,000 Litre Water Cart
- Road Train Side Tipper
- Side Tipper Truck
- Road Train
- Service Truck
- Mobile Workshop
- Prime Mover
- Float Low Loader
- Mobile Cement Batching Plant
- Line Pump
- Bobcat Wheeled Skid Steer
- Site Office